Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pygmalion Pygmalion is offline

Default Multi-level list and style in Word 2007

Oh, gosh. Well, I know all that you wrote and I decided to test the
procedure for the second time. And now it works. I don't know why it
did not work the last time I tried (I think I did all the same), but
it works now. So let's say the problem is resolved.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Marko.

On 3 sep., 11:53, "Stefan Blom" wrote:
In the Define New Multilevel List dialog box, you can change the numbering
settings and attach styles, the same way that you did it in the Customize
Outline Numbered List dialog box of Word 97-2003. The difference is that you
cannot open the dialog box via the Modify Style dialog box anymore. Instead,
use the Multilevel List button, and click Define New Multilevel List (I'm
aware that the wording of the command is misleading).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP