Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default I want to create a text box as a macro but seem unable to?

You should be able to use Insert | Text Box even when recording a macro. If
this doesn't work, look up the AddTextBox method (Shapes object) in Word VBA
Help.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Carbrew" wrote in message
I have been trying to create a text box as a macro as i use a standard text
box quite frequently but i am unable to insert the text box into the WORD
document once i start recording the macro. Really frustrating as i have
created one before but for the life of me can't remember how i did it!!!!