Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fred[_3_] Fred[_3_] is offline

Default I need to improve resolution of a PDF generated by Word.

hi,
Were you able to sort the PDF resolution problem. We have just installed
2007 and the graphics and tables in PDF are 'not good'. Also using only
Microsoft add-on PDF. Please let me know if and how you fixed the problem.
Thanks

"tara.aukerman" wrote:

Using the add-on found here
(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en)
and no other version of Adobe product, I can generate a PDF from a Word doc
(2007 version).

The PDF is perfect, except that the resolution is so low that my images are
pixellated. I'm creating print documentation for software, so I have to have
at least a 300dpi (preferably 600dpi) resolution.

How do I adjust the resolution of the PDFs created by this add-on?