Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aneasiertomorrow aneasiertomorrow is offline

Default Can I change the default view from "print layout" to "draft?"

Ahhhh. 2007. I'll keep my nose out in future ;-)
--
MOS Master Instructor
www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au

If this post answered your question please let us know as others may be
interested too

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Not quite so easy in Word 2007, where you have to find the option to "Allow
Draft view at startup" or "Allow opening in Draft view" or some such thing
in the Word Options.

"aneasiertomorrow" wrote in
message ...
Hi Dick

I use 2003 and Word remembers how I had it set when I last closed it and
opens accordingly but I presume you have tried that.

This article should help:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/SaveViewAndZoom.htm

Lucy

PS There is no 'Draft' view...
--
MOS Master Instructor
www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au

If this post answered your question please let us know as others may be
interested too

"Dick DeManss" wrote:

Whenever I open MS Word, a blank document appears in the "print layout"

view.
Can I change the default to be the "draft" view instead?