Graham Mayor

If you are making several pages of labels with different addresses (etc) on
each then mail merge is better way forwards -

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm

ayed wrote:
Hey It works ... not too intuitive but thanks a million

CJ

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Hi, ayed. Click in the last label on the page, and press the Tab
key. This should create a new row on the next page. Each time you
get to the last label in a row, press the Tab key to create a new
row.

"ayed" wrote:

I am manually typing address labels (5160) when I get to the end of
the page I expected to proceed to the next page, but nothing
happens! There is no "NewPage" on the menu, only "new Document".
I don't want a new document I just want add more labels. Why is
this so difficult??

Any help appreciated

Thanks
CJ