Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cooz

Default make table 16Col 7Rows using individual locked cell sizes

Hi Theo,

Table | Table Properties... | tab Table | Options... | clear Automatically
resize to fit contents

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"Theo" wrote:

"Jezebel" wrote:

uh-huh. And the question is?

How do I lock cell size to stop the cell increasing in size when I insert
print.

"Theo" wrote in message
I want to make a layout for cash register 16 colums 7 rows with locked cell
sizes to be able to put large print in without altering cell size.