Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default How do I make a list of people from an *.mdb recipients list

In the first step of the Mail Merge Wizard, or using the first button on the
Mail Merge toolbar, choose the "Directory" option.

Peter Jamieson

"Vicki" wrote in message
I have printed envelopes using a mail merge in Word. How do I print a
one-page list of the recipients' names and addresses using the same *.mdb
list? When I try to make a directory from the recipients' list each
record
is on a separate page. I want all records to be on one page. In other
words, I want a single-page list of the people I sent invitations to. Any
help?