Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Field in form problem Word 2003

If you want to send me a copy of the document, I will take a look to see
what is causing it. Send to

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Gilles Desjardins" wrote in message
Hello Doug,

The dialog box has an ok and a cancel button and in the title bar it is
written: Microsoft Office Word. Nothing else.
Run a macro on entry and run a macro on exit are both blank. On previous
occasions of troubleshooting I had selected the word "none" in those
boxes.
The box is 3 3/4" wide and 1 3/4" high and there is a cursor flashing,
waiting for keyboard entry.
Alt+F11 (VBA editor) does not show any programming modules.

Hope this helps clarify.

Thanks for your help

Gilles

Tell us more about the dialog that appears. What is its title? Do you
have a macro running on exit from the formfield?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Gilles Desjardins" wrote in message
Word 2003 I am making a form to fill in. One field is number with
fill-in active and calculate on exit active.
When I lock the form to test it,everything else works and so does the
field in question EXCEPT that as I tab to leave the field to move to the
next field a dialogue box opens and waits for me to type text in it. So,
I press escape, the box goes away and I carry on with the rest of the
form.
How do I stop this box from appearing, I don't know how it became
active?

Thank in advanced

Gilles