WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: What is the closest font to Times New Roman?

Hey there! If you're looking for a font that is similar to Times New Roman, there are a few options you can try out. Here are some suggestions:
  1. Georgia: This font is very similar to Times New Roman, but has slightly wider letter spacing and larger serifs.
  2. Book Antiqua: This font is also very similar to Times New Roman, but has a slightly more condensed look.
  3. Palatino: This font has a similar feel to Times New Roman, but has a slightly more modern look with thinner serifs.

To change the font in Microsoft Word, simply highlight the text you want to change and then select the font you want from the drop-down menu in the Home tab. You can also adjust the font size and other formatting options from this menu.