Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rich - about to buy a mac Rich - about to buy a mac is offline

Default My hP Pravilion software seems to over-ride my XP software - help

I have a new HP computer- the printer driver has just started to over ride my
XP printer control. I give the command to print and up comes an HP psrint
preview screen, in an HP print format. I'm trying to print a 3x5 card, the
program says I must go back to change the paper size which I've already
changed. HP won't recognize what I have created.

How do I get rid of HP?? It was there 2 week ago - the HP demon just
appeared!!