Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default needs help with a leteer to new business

To be fair, we don't know what business she's starting. If she's offering
her wordsmithing or data research skills, then that would be scary.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
Boy, I certainly wouldn't want to use her services...

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: Try Google. We do not provide the content of Word documents. If you need
: help with the program itself, pop in and ask away.
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
:
: "Carmen" wrote in message
: ...
: how can i get a sample of a letter to new business , like
introduction
: their business or like advertising my business to them.
: