Daiya Mitchell

However, you probably do NOT want to use this to quote references, as you
say. Cite references is more accurate. To cite references, it is far
better to use Insert | Reference--if you use either Footnote or Endnote,
Word will put in the number, superscript it, renumber if you add more note
later, and handle the placement of the note text.

On 4/14/05 11:58 PM, "SwedishBriquette" wrote:

Using your 12 to the fourth as an example Š Highlight the 4. Select Font from
the Format menu and place a checkmark next to the Superscript option.

"qtm939" wrote:

I am taking a math class and I need to write 12 to the fourth power. How do I
get the four into the correct position? I also need this to quote