William0381 William0381 is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to William0381

Quote:
Originally Posted by walthercp View Post
Thanks!! I found it

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Are you using Outlook? If so, then what version?

If you have Outlook 2007, choose Options - Do not deliver before (or Delay
Delivery). I don't recall the exact steps in Outlook 2003 or earlier, but I
recall its being similar.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"walthercp" wrote in message
How do I write an e-mail today that can be post dated so it is delivered
in
three days?

Hello guys. I think that now you only need to use excellent sites for dating, this will help you make very good success in life. You can https://singlehearts.org/ understand very well girls. And find out how they live and what they think every day. I want you to love them all