cultart

Default How to use templates for social service documentation?

I work for a women's treatment center for substance abuse. The documentation
for groups and individual sessions with clients is directly related to our
productivity.
So, it is an enormous amount of writing. Can we make our forms, templates,
and just type in into the template and print it off? For example, I have
group therapy with 16 clients, is it possible to type the note, print, and
continue on with the next client using the same template without a lot of
steps? Any ideas?