Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
a_ryan1972

Default Future Date

The data source is an excel file.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What is the data source. It might be far easier to set up a dynamic field
there (if it's Excel or Access), than to do this with Word.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"a_ryan1972" wrote in message
Hi, I have a mail merge with about 2000 records. I'm automatically
inserting
the current date at the top of the letter. Further down, I have to insert
date that is 10 days from the automatically created current date. How can
do this? I've read some of the other posts and followed the links to the
websites, but I don't understand how much I need to change.

Please help.

Thanks.