Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How to unlock selection

Either you have failed to activate Word (Help | Activate Product) or it is a
trial version that has expired.

"sanjay mallick" wrote in message
.. .
I can't edit my paper on word. Everytime I type something on my paper, it
won't let me...it says "This modification is not allowed because selection
is
locked." I tried trying to click on the Protect Document icon but I can't
even click on that. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing
seems

to work. Please if anyone knows the solution to this please let me know
as

soon as possible. Thanks!

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10114313.aspx