Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
aedcone aedcone is offline

Default macros for tables (2007)

I have table that consists of over 200 rows with text already in it. I've
added a second column. I now need to split the cells in the second colum
into two rows... This is to create a pedigree chart of sorts... I want to
create a macro to do this, but I can't seem to start the macro for
anything... Normally, I would right click in the cell, select split table,
change the column to 1, the rows to 2. This is macro I need to create, but
it won't let met right click in the cell whilst I have the "developer" tab
up, and when i go to the Insert table and select table, I don't get the menu
to split the table...

Help is needed asap... as it is, it's a big PIA to do this cell by cell...
and I thought a macro would help...

TIA