TechWriter

Thanks for the code. But I still think the problem is not solved fully.
I tried to run the macro. It did run once and I got the result. Now it
just gives me an error which says: Run-time error 5852: Requested
object not available. The point to be noted is that even the time when
I got the change details in a new doc, I came across the same error.

Because I didnot actually know how to create a macro, a developer in my
team helped me do it. Now I'm running it from the ToolMacrosRun
route, and that's when I get this error. Any suggestions?