Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lynn Osborne Lynn Osborne is offline

Default Word 2000 and Email Merge in HTML Format

Did you find the solution for bypassing or automatically answering the
warning message that offers the Send or Don't Send options? I downloaded
express click and it does not answer automatically.

Lynn Osborne

"Dweezil38" wrote:

Thanks Doug

There are a couple of things still not quite right. First off the
express-clickyes does not response to the Outlook Express warning message I'm
getting. For each email being send out I'm still getting an Outlook Express
dialog box saying "A Program is attempting to send the following email
message on your behalf" with a Send and Do Not Send button. It this because
clickyes is looking for a YES button and not a button that says SEND???