Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Re saving macros problem

Since you have replied to an old thread, I see your post out of context
(because I'm using an NNTP newsreader where older messages get deleted
regularly).

In what way do you want to change the footnotes in Word? Which version of
Word are you using?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kaye123" wrote in message

I just received a reply from Lisa. I was waiting for an email so it is a
month old.
I am obviously having problems saving my macro on some documents as
stated below. I need to read up on my problem . What questions should I
ask please? I use a macro to change footnotes in word.
regards

--
kaye123