Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chaplain Doug

Default Merging from Outlook Contacts

Word 2003, Outlook 2003. The central repository of our contact information
is in Outlook Contacts. I need to be able to mail merge from these contacts
much in the same way I would from an Access database. I need to be able to
query the contacts by Category, and by other fields in the contact
information.

So here is the question. How may I mail merge from Outlook Contacts in the
way I describe? I already know how to do a Word mail merge initiating from
Outlook. I need to be able to initiate it from Word. Thanks for any help.
--
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry