Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
martin martin is offline

Default Everything in Word 2007 trial is grayed out

I figured it out and will post it here in case someone else set things up the
way i did and is experiencing the same problem.

I installed the trial version of Office 2007 alongside my existing Office
2003. The reason option was grayed out in Word 2007 was because Word 2003 was
loaded. I was careful not to run both at the same time, but i left Outlook
2003 open which is configured to use Word as its email editor. As soon as i
closed Outlook, Word 2007 came alive. So I guess it makes sense that both
Words cannot be run at the same time.

"Martin" wrote:

It says the expiration date is August 1, so that's not it. The rest of Office
is fine. Only Word is limited. Can't create a document, or save a document.
Activation went fine.