Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Caroline Caroline is offline

Default Word Limit in Text Box

I have a grant application that was created in Word 2003 that includes text
boxes in which users will fill in information in answer to questions. I want
the text boxes to be all the same size in the document and limited to a
certain number of characters, but I need some text boxes to be limited to
more characters (up to 2 pages) than others (perhaps just a brief sentence).
How can this be accomplished in Word 2003? I have not been able to find any
information on this in the Help section and am wondering if another program
should be used.