Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Multiple versions of same template

Only if you want the content to be the same on every page. You can't insert
a blank table in the header and then fill it differently on every page.

http://word.mvps.org

"paulandrew" wrote in message
Thanks for that. Just to clarify so.
If I have a table for instance, and I want that on every page of a 35.page
document - I insert that as a header?

Paul

"paulandrew" wrote:

Trying to set up a 35/40 page document in Word 07.

I have a template. I want that same template on all the pages.

And I need to save all that in one PDF.

Please help, should be easy but can't do it.