Cassidy Cassidy is offline
Junior Member

Angry White space in word Table

I read a previous explanation about how to solve this, but then I had to register and then I couldn't find the thread again. Doesn't matter, it didn't help. I could not follow their instructions because they said things like, "Go to this tab" or "click on the highlighted portion"...

Well, the "tab" they recommended does not exist in my MS word and I cannot click on the highlighted part.

It would help if we could send screenshots.

So, the problem is that I copy and paste a table every two weeks for my work invoice. About 3 times a year the table will suddenly not allow me to do full shading of my table cells - it only shades to small little blocks at the far right and far left of each cell. VERY FRUSTRATING ! ! ! !

So, the last few times, I have re-done the ENTIRE thing which is extremely time consuming and leads to errors.

Can ANYONE PLEASE explain CLEARLY (don't skip any steps) WHY this keeps happening??? What can I do to fix it?