Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I add one document onto the end of another document inWord

Word2003: Insert File

Word2007: Insert tab Object (near the right end of the ribbon)
Text from file

(yes, the latter is an etremely stupid way to label it, as you're not
inserting an object, and you're inserting a file)

And there's always Copy/Paste.

On Jun 29, 12:46*am, Klassic
wrote:
I have two documents I am working on. One document has fifty-four pages, and
I need to tack the other document (which has twenty-two pages) onto the end
of the other document. I really don't want to have to retype the twenty-two
pages just to add it on. Any suggestions?