garfield-n-odie

For future reference, please do not crosspost or multipost to so many
newsgroups. Ask your question in one newsgroup, and if you don't get an
answer after 24 hours, try a different newsgroup.
news://microsoft.public.word.newusers might be the appropriate newsgroup
for you. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm
regarding your missing menu command problem.

~MC~ wrote:

Here's a problem to ponder...any suggestions to help fix this would be
greatly appreciated.

When I start up Word (Microsoft XP version) I don't have a FILE menu. The
first menu that appears is the EDIT one, how do I get the FILE menu back to
where it should be?

Mandy