Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Auto Dates

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:28:01 -0700, ceci wrote:

Hi there,

I have created a quotation page for my customers and would like to insert an
auto date + 30 days to let them know the expiry date of the quoted price.

For example, the quote was prepared for the customer today (September
16,2008). I want to have October 16, 2008 automatically entered in on the
form.

I do not know have to write macros in Word, hopefully there is a simple
solution.

Thanks,

See http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...&Number=249902.

--