Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Look2TheSky2 Look2TheSky2 is offline

Default Macro to Open Document and Select Recipents Without User Input

Is this possible.
I would like to set up a macro from my Excel data source that on a click of
a button, will open up a Word destination merge document and select the
recipients to be merged without user input. Ideally, I would like to use the
values from select individual cells in the Excel data to form the criteria of
the recipient selection, however, if this is too difficult, I will run an
individual macro for each variation of the recipient query. (??)
I will graciously accept any guidance, or do my homework based on anyone's
suggestions for online resources.

Still Learning ...
Jennifer