Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Default how do i undo the moment i clicked "do not save" accidentally?

In the future, you should save it frequently while you're working on it..not
after you're done ;-)

"Janet" wrote in message
:i was making changes on my assignment and felt very satisfied with my work,
: since i had spent almost 4 hours accomplishing it. i went on to "save" but
: accidentally click "do not save"!! now i completely cant remember what i
have
: typed and i will have to redo and spent countless hours on it again!