Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Help needed to unlock document

As I said, "Save As" some other filename. (If the filename is important,
delete the old file and rename the new one with the old name.)

On Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 9:31:07 AM UTC-4, DeborahSPfeifer wrote:
I also need a solution for unlocking a document. I don't know how my
document got locked and now I can't able to open it again. Actually, I
need that document urgent because I need this document for 'family
dentist burnsville'
(https://www.gallaghercosmeticdentist...es/burnsville/)
appointment. Please give me some suggestions if you know some solution
about it.

--
DeborahSPfeifer