Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Wendy Wendy is offline

Default Appointment book...how to design in Word2003

every year I run around looking for an aoppointment book to fit the hours I
work (usually use week at-a-glance but I really need a full Sat and Sun day
schedule).
I have printshop21....but the idea of putting a time at every line and copy
that to each day...plus it won't let me print to the edge of the page (new
version may).
I need to make a grid, have thicker and thinner lines to sep. hours and 1/4
hour segments and make the lines in shades of grey (something else I can't do
in PS)...if the time spent changing each columns date will be OK in light of
having a book fit to my needs (I say so now anyway)....
I imagine I can have it set in a spiral at Kinkos or something....
can I do this in Word? or is there a better program for it.....