Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to design labels - e.g. centering text / font / colour?

You can. You can change the font and paragraph formatting the Labels dialog
window by selecting text, right-clicking, and choosing Font or Paragraph.
For more complex formatting, click the New Document button, which will give
you a full sheet of labels. They're formatted as a table, so make sure you
have table gridlines displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see the
label boundaries.

"cikko2621" wrote in message
I would like to create specially designed labels using Word. I already do
this through Herma labels software. But why can't I create labels of my
liking through Word - doing things like changing font type and size, using
bold, italics, etc, maybe adding a colour background, centering instead of
left aligning text, etc. Any help?