Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to design labels - e.g. centering text / font / colour?

How did you add your color background?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"cikko2621" wrote in message
Dear Suzanne,

I am sending you this brief note to say a big 'thank you'. I ended up
using
the 'New Document' feature and could even work on creating various labels
at
the same time instead of creating one by one, apart from being allowed to
change font, alignment, etc. The only feature that did not work for me is
when I presed a colour background - it did not print out on the label.
Otherwise all features worked brilliantly. Thanks again.

Cikko2621

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can. You can change the font and paragraph formatting the Labels
dialog
window by selecting text, right-clicking, and choosing Font or Paragraph.
For more complex formatting, click the New Document button, which will
give
you a full sheet of labels. They're formatted as a table, so make sure
you
have table gridlines displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see
the
label boundaries.

so
all may benefit.

"cikko2621" wrote in message
I would like to create specially designed labels using Word. I already
do
this through Herma labels software. But why can't I create labels of my
liking through Word - doing things like changing font type and size,
using
bold, italics, etc, maybe adding a colour background, centering instead
of
left aligning text, etc. Any help?