If you have Publisher, there are templates for flyers with tear-off tabs.
Otherwise, use a table with skinny columns and rotated text. You might want
to give the table an almost invisible border between the tabs (a lightweight
gray dotted line, for example) as a cutting guide.

"apartment driver" apartment wrote in
message ...
Can anyone give me some basics on how to create a flyer? I want to post a
picture of my apartment building in grocery stores and coops, along with

my
telephone number in perforated tabs along the border. I have the pictures

on
a kodak CD. What's next?