For this feature to be available, you must have "Keep track of formatting"
enabled on the Edit tab of Tools | Options.

"richk491" wrote in message
A feature that used to work, no longer seems to be enabled. When I click

the
drop down for a style in the Word Task Pane, I used to be able to select

all
the paragraphs with the style. Now the Select All pick is grayed out with
"Select All: Not currently used".

How do I re-enable this feature? I often want to select all paragraphs of

particular style and change their style to another one.

--
richk491