Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I disable automatic repagination in Word 2007?

Hi Beachie,

In Word 2007 the wording of the option is
[x] Enable background repagination
and is in the Word Options Advanced section (Alt, T, O, A)
and scroll down in Advanced to the 'General' section.

It's only available to be set while you're in in Draft(normal) or Outline views.

"Beachie" brianpadgett at rocketmail dot com wrote in message ...
I know how to disable the background repagination of every Word version
before 2007. There is even a post here about this regarding Word 2003. No
problem. But I can't find the setting in Word 2007. Does anyone know where it
is? I've browsed the settings under "Office Button--Word Options..." until
I'm cross-eyed. Thanks!
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP