Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Can you sort a document by Name??

If you've used a heading style for the name, display the document in Outline
view, show only the headings, select, then use Sort from the Table menu.

"CarrieLu" wrote in message

Hiya all you Word experts out there I am trying to find out if you
can sort a LARGE document, say 800 subpoenas, by using a certain
field?

What I am doing is I create 800+ subpoenas and 150 of them go to the
same person, 20 go to another and so on...so if I could sort them by
name that would be awesome.

Thanks!! Carrie

--
CarrieLu