Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I divide my document into 4 equal parts?

What version of Word? Assuming 2003, try:

File - Print, and set Pages per sheet: to 4.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Rae" wrote in message
I am making up a post wedding invitation. I want to print it out on a
regular
piece of card stock. There will be 4 invitations per page. How can I get
each
invitation centered (vertical & horizontal) in it's own 1/4 section of the
paper? I know there has to be an easy answer...It is just eluding me.
THANKS!
Rae;-)