Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default MS Word 2007 How do I add TTF fonts ? I have a CD full of them.

Fonts are installed to the operating system. Once they're installed, Word
will use them, as will most other programs that let you change fonts.

As JoAnn suggest, you can insert the CD and see what happens. Alternatively,
in the Control Panel, open the Fonts control and choose File - Install New
Font.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible