Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rhonda from Western Australia Rhonda from Western Australia is offline

Default Some commands not working in *.docx that work in *.doc

Word 2007 SP1

Further to my post earlier today on embedding linked graphics, it appears
that there are other issues with *.docx files. For example, the Help says
that you can use SHIFT+F5 to return to the last place you were at when you
saved your document.

This works fine in Word 2003, and works fine for Word 2007 documents saved
as *.doc files.

But it doesn't work for *.docx files.

Can anyone point me to a list of things that DON'T work in *.docx files in
Word 2007? I've found at least three today, and am wondering why this format
is the recommended one when so many things just don't work in it.