Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
miserable in virginia miserable in virginia is offline

Default Cursor jumps while typing in Word 2007 Vista

Hi,
I am also experiencing the same problem. I didn't have this issue when I
had the 2003 version of Microsoft word. When I upgraded to 2007 version, all
of a sudden, I was having issues when typing and the cursor will jump to
another sentence. I thought initially I was typing to fast. Still haven't
found a solution. I'm in agony everytime I type.

"CPTGAWRY" wrote:

EVERYTIME I am typing a message or working on a letter in Word 2007, the
cursor will jump to another sentence. Has anyone else experienced this and
what is the solution?