Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Roberto Menoncin Roberto Menoncin is offline

Default Word2007: doc on 2 columns with text scrolling from column 1 page 1 to column 1 page 2

Hi all, I have to write a long doc (20 pages) and I need to use 2 columns:
one large 12 cm (where I write the huge amount of the text) and the second
large 6 cm (to write annotations).
I need to write the text in order that the text flows from column 1 on page
1 to column 1 on page 2.
I remember there was an option like this in oldest Word versions, but I'm
not able to find in Word 2007.
I tried also to use a table with a single row and two columns, but the
result is not what I expect.

can anyone help me?
thanks in advance for your help
roberto