Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default MS WORD 2007 MAIL MERGE: 3 Labels per page

1. use Alt-F9 to display the field codes. There should be a { NEXT }
field at the beginning of each label except the first. If not, click at
the appropriate point in each lable, press ctrl-F9 to insert a pair of
the special field braces {}, then type NEXT between each pair.

2. ensure that you are actually "completing the merge", e.g. merging to
a new document, not just previewing the merge.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 11/05/2010 21:58, D MOBC wrote:
I created a mail merge document with 3 labels to a page (excel for source
file). My document starts with the 3rd record. And it fills in the same
information for all 3 labels as if it's a 1 label per page document.

Not sure how to fix the problem.