Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Joyce Streible Joyce Streible is offline

Default How do I print a blank greeting card?

I just posted a similar question about word 2007 using Vista. I guess this
is one of the problems Microsoft hasn't ironed out. I had the same problem
in word 2003 that was in an office suite.

"Bruno" wrote:

Basically, the answer must involve being able to flip the inside page
text/image upside down so that it prints right side up on the lower (inside)
half of the card. I can't find any tools or templates within Word (Windows
XP) that allow that to be done. Any suggestions? Thank you.