Word Heretic

G'day KlikThis ,

You'd have to try connecting each single letter fragment to the
preceding block, check for a spelling error, then the succeeding
block, and check for a spelling error

This would take care of a fair percentage.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

KlikThis reckoned:

Okay, here's the problem:
I have some books that are in text format & I want to edit them, so I open
the txt file using MS Word. When its open the format is all over the
place...

Example:
Th is f ile is g oing
be f ixed.

Almost every other word has a space in odd places within the word, and
every sentence has a sentence that is fragmented & continued on the next
line.

So my question is...Is there any way to correct this, without having to go
through every word to get ride of the spaces & without having to backspace
all the time.

I want this:

Example:
Th is f ile is g oing