Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SRS

Default Lock pix in cell...what am I doing wrong?

I must be having "one of those moments"...this should be easy!

I'm making a one page word template that many people in our organization are
going to use. At the bottom of the page I made a simple one row, two column
table. The left cell is for our company logo, and the right cell is for our
company address, etc. OK...simple enough right?

So...how do I correctly insert our company logo into the "left" cell so that
it's "locked" within that cell and won't move when text is added to the
document above this "table". Or...do I just have the table properties for
this cell set wrong?

How can something so easy be so frustrating???

Can you help? Thanks.