Alex

Default tab set up

I have a word document devided into to vertical parts with the vertical dash
line.
I've made the width of the documents slightly begger and I need to enter and
edit data there so I need to adjust the vertivcal dash line slightly to the
right (exactly on 3.5"). I've set up 2" as a default tab stops in the
Format-Tab, cleared All and set up 2" in the set up stop position. But, it's
working good only for the one line. If I go to the next line I need to do it
again.

How could I stop the tab on the 3.5" for the whole ddocuments?

Thanks