An odd page break should be giving you a blank page, but you will not see it
till you print. It doesn't show up even in Print Preview unless you display
a two-page spread.

"Jenny" wrote in message
news
I'm updating a manual by creating sections and renumbering each section to
start with page 1. For each new section I want a title page on an odd

page
(without a page number,) then I want the content to start on the next odd
page (page 1.) I originally had the page numbers 1 - 97 and odd page

section
breaks to create the title page (heading 1) and then the start of the

content
(Heading 2, 3, content) and it worked great. However when I changed the

page
numbering to start over at 1 for each section, I lost some of the odd page
section breaks. They were still there, but they weren't printing. Most

of
the title pages started on an odd page but the content then started on the
back of the title page. There was another section where the opposite
happened, the title page printed on the back of the last page of the

previous
section.

I've created a temporary fix by inserting a hard page break at the end of
the previous section and after the title page but I've read multiple times

never do this. Is there a better way to do this? I assume there's a way
using styles but I haven't worked with them very much so I'm unsure how to
start.

I'm using Word 2002.