Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default adding author to each page

On the View menu, click Header and Footer. Type your name where you
want it. Note that if the document has multiple Word sections or
multiple headers (and footers) enabled, you may have to repeat the
procedure for additional headers. For more on headers and footers, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"alwaysaimee" wrote in message
I need to add my name (author) to each page of my document. I have
the page
numbers auto-formatted. Have tried to create a header but, it only
inserts in
on the current page. Auto- text seems to only insert on current page
also.
thanks in advance for your help